Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the birth of our twenty minute hug



















scarlet sidwell: I'd still be down to shake hands.
omar romero: Sure, why not
scarlet sidwell: Alright. At exactly 6:38.
omar romero: NO
omar romero: Really?
omar romero: shit
scarlet sidwell: Is that good for you? We can reschedule.
omar romero: I guess it's ok
scarlet sidwell: What do your 7:54's look like?
omar romero: Filled with hugs
omar romero: sorry
omar romero: I got a bus full of kids coming through
omar romero: They're low on hugs
scarlet sidwell: WHAT ABOUT THIS KID, HUH?
omar romero: I thought I was going to shake your hand.
scarlet sidwell: WHERE DO I FIT IN TO YOUR 7:54'S?!?
omar romero: Maybe a glance. The hugs are draining
omar romero: Be my 7:56 and I'll give you a hug that will take up my 7:56-8:00s
scarlet sidwell: I'm gonna need more of a commitment than that.
omar romero: HOW LONG OF A HUG DO YOU WANT
scarlet sidwell: At LEAST until we leave to go to the movie.
omar romero: SO`HOW LONG WILL THAT BE
scarlet sidwell: 7:56-9:45
omar romero: I don't think monet will have much fun watching us hug each other
omar romero: 20 minute long hug?
omar romero: Can we compromise?
scarlet sidwell: Fine.
omar romero: Pick the time.
scarlet sidwell: You can clock out at 8:10.
omar romero: We're doing this ok
scarlet sidwell: Okay.
omar romero: I hope you're into it as much as me
omar romero: Give it your all
scarlet sidwell: I was just thinking the same thing.
scarlet sidwell: We should separate and then act like we haven't seen eachother in a really long time. Like a picking you up from the airport after ten years of separation hug.

No comments: