Wednesday, January 27, 2010

opening omar

whoa mar, r, black tar, mason jar. tan pants, sexy dance, roundabout, happy shout! swim, dip, run, drip. laugh, laugh, laugh, slip, ow, hurt, fell in the dirt, help me up, kiss my cut. blood, blood, wipe up blood, band-aids do what band-aids does. fells better, bad weather, huddle together, makes things better. i feel better, do you feel better? i know you don't, but it's best you lie, dear. kiss, kiss, tiny lips, she's got no idea that i feel like this. silly silly, feelings, pity, ditty, doodle, dumb, dumb, idiot. omar fun dip, hand slip, table top puddle drip. whipped cream sandwich. lonely loving, friends and hugging, forty-seven brown bears lugging berries to bury, winters coming. warm hands, cold hands, doesn't matter cos they're your hands. groups of guppies swimming upstream, doesn't matter what their life means. piddle diddle, peanut brittle, eat it up, get your fill. something tells me somethings pretty, i can't see it, but it's fitting. tiny bugs circle crumbs, sweep them up, end their lives without knowing you did it. silly human, silly living. omar romero, hasn't a care-oh. drifting mind, subtract zero, arctic tundra super hero. swing gently, ice is melting, feelings deepen, kiss her, leave me. dancing, prancing, spectacular acting, hold on tight and please stop asking. plot line thickens, weakness, wheat thins. weird things, weird times, weird wine, drunk time. say goodbye, she won't cry, you think it's time you ought to die. little sparrow, flying scared, oh, you don't know where you're going. bomb the moon, worthwhile wound. we'll be finding water soon, I promise you. hold your palms to your ears, forget what I'm saying. dancing, dreaming, find some feeling. find a life worth living. ringing, ringing, constant ringing. brought on by shrill, disgusting singing. signs tell me something's bringing slow death, deal with it. slow rain drops, stop, hop a scotch. drink some scotch, drown yourself and rot and rot, and cry and cry and laugh sometimes. nothings worth anything in the long run. so hold yr lover, say you love her. fuck and die, and fucking feel it. smear, fear, feeling weird. weight, wait, huge mistake, mistook him for someone sane. pain, pain, window pane, sitting, looking, can't complain. fucking shouting, sounds deranged. pitter patter, nothings changed. change they say, will lead the way, to nothing really. barefoot feet, walking on pebbles and coals and trees, and branches, and broken things. broken me, broken sea, he broke the seams, it seems, I mean, he's mean, but he means it, at least I know he means it. he tells me that he needs me, no one needs me, but people need things. my things, your things, bad things, drug things, love things, not me, wait, what? what? oh, I don't know. I'll just sit here, watch the wind blow. blown, blue, lively loo. I'm so damn sick of this tv show. cold feet, cold head, bed head, well read, wear red, worn out, old house, water spout. spout lies, someone dies, we all die. desperate darling, snarling, showing teeth. bare breast, hands to chest, demolished darling. dearest lover, yearns to hug her, feel her, know her, he wants her. to love her. fear and fever, hot headed brother, had her once and lust took over. and over, and over, and over, and over, but she felt he was below her, it blew over. things move fast but they go nowhere.

No comments: